Last Saturday Before the Winter’s Solstice
First things first. Drink some water. Drink some coffee or tea and wake up! Do a few pushups or jumping jacks. Get that blood flowing!
Next, put some inspiration into your mind. Feed your mind with positive energy! Read and watch things that get you jacked up and feeling good!
Saturday Morning Inspirational Video
Saturday Morning Reading List
These articles and videos made me laugh or feel inspired. The personal finance articles taught me something new or reminded me to stay the course!
The journey to financial independence is a long one. It’s important to stay motivated, grateful, and inspired along the way. Happy Saturday!
- America is a strange place. We are no strangers to decadence. Meet the Triple Treat Box from Pizza Hut. Wow. Just wow.
- It was a strange year. Check out what people googled. Top Google searches for 2020.
- Google is an answer box. Check out the most frequently asked questions to the Google machine.
- Are you thinking about home improvement projects for next year? Get the best bang for your buck. Check out this list from bigger pockets.
- To all the thirty-somethings out there. How’s your personal finance IQ? Do you have answers to life’s important money questions? Check out this list of questions you should be able to answer.
- Do you want to finish the year strong? Need a checklist to help? Here’s a year’s end financial checklist from US Bank.