Happy New Year! Thank Goodness it’s 2021
First things first. Drink some water. Drink some coffee or tea and wake up! Do a few pushups or jumping jacks. Get that blood flowing! It’s a new year baby!
Next, put some inspiration into your mind. Feed your mind with positive energy! Read and watch things that get you jacked up and feeling good! Don’t underestimate yourself this year 🙂
Saturday Morning Reading List
These articles and videos made me laugh or feel inspired. The personal finance articles taught me something new or reminded me to stay the course!
The journey to financial independence is a long one. It’s important to stay motivated, grateful, and inspired along the way. Happy Saturday!
- Do what you love and make good money. This hit home for me. I’m making an effort to separate my salaried job from my art. Flex both sides of your brain!
- Reflection in numbers. The 13 numbers that defined 2020 from USA Facts. I love this site and the content they publish.
- I look forward to this video every year. Google’s year in search captures what we’re all thinking.
- Wise investors know that you can be your own worst enemy. Don’t let your tiny human brain derail your retirement goals.
- I’m a habitual reader of Barrons. Reading the weekly paper is part of my Saturday morning ritual. This year Barrons is celebrating 100 years of publishing. That’s an amazing milestone. Cheers Barrons, here’s to 100 more years!
- Is remote work here to stay? Perhaps. Did the commuter radius from your office 2x or 3x? Maybe. Are you in the home stretch on the road to financial freedom? Find a great state to retire. Check out the best states to retire from Personal Capital.